Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Thor Ragnarok

Thor  Ragnarok. Doesn't that just sound like a great movie? Even before I start talking about it? Yeah... That's what I thought.
Thor Ragnarok is a movie about Thor, (the god of thunder) saving Asgard from Hella (the god of death.) Hella can throw knives out of her hands which is pretty cool.
I just got into Marvel and have been watching a lot of their movies lately such as this one, Doctor strange and Captain America: the first Avenger. The marvel movies have a certain tone to them that I see now and didn't see before. The fight scenes in this movie are crazy cool. especially when the Hulk fights Thor. These fights are my favorites because you think that Thor would totally lose without his hammer, but he wins. except for that tiny little part where the grand master cheats and makes Thor lose.
WATCH THIS MOVIE! ITS SUPER HILARIOUS!
Image result for thor ragnarok










No comments:

Post a Comment